Technical Services Framework
To support our regulatory activities, we procure the majority of our technical services within a framework comprising three multi-tiered lots:
- Lot 1 suppliers provide technical services in Reactor Core Physics and Fault Studies.
- Lot 2 suppliers provide technical services in Civil Engineering and External Hazards.
- Lot 3 suppliers will provide Specialist Engineering and Technical Services across a number of disciplines, including:
- Control and Instrumentation
- Electrical Engineering
- Fuel Design
- Mechanical Engineering
- Human Factors
- Internal Hazards
- Leadership and Management for Safety, Supply Chain and Quality
- Probabilistic Safety Analysis
- Radiological Protection and Emergency Planning and Response
- Radioactive Waste Management and Decommissioning
- Structural Integrity
- Protective Security
- Cyber Security
- Other Engineering and Technical Services as may be required to assist in delivery of ONR regulatory duties
Our Technical Services Framework was updated in November 2022 and will run for four years until October 2026.
Within this period, organisations wishing to provide technical services in support of our regulatory activities should approach our prime (Tier 1) contractors within the appropriate Lot, as shown in our TSF framework structure.