Hinkley Point A, Hinkley Point B and Hinkley Point C
- Date released
- 27 May 2021
- Request number
- Release of information under
- Freedom of Information Act 2000
We try to be as open as possible when answering requests. However, to be able to process your request, we need clarification of which request relates to which reactor at Hinkley Point. Can you please confirm if we have understood your request below correctly?
Requests in relation to Hinkley Point C (HPC)
- Has EDF provided the regulators with a programme of work setting out when and how they will update their safety case to take account of UKCP18? If the answer to this question is ‘yes’ can we see a copy of that submission?
- We would also like to see any documents setting out how ONR intends to evaluate these submissions?
- Has EDF provided this evidence to ONR for Hinkley Point C, and if so, which RCP has it used and can we see a copy of the evidence?
- What assessments has EDF provided to ONR and can we see copies? What year does ONR consider to be the end of lifetime for EDF’s proposed Hinkley Point C?
- ONR expects duty holders to take account of the 2.2 km local projections in any new analysis of climate change. What evidence has EDF submitted to ONR to show that it has taken account of these local projections?
- What is the credible maximum scenario used by EDF for Hinkley Point C?
Requests in relation to Hinkley Point A (HPA) and Hinkley Point B (HPB)
- What role does the ONR have in regulating disposal or processing of waste by incineration, landfill disposal and so-called recycling?
- Does ONR have information about which categories and volumes of waste generated at Hinkley Point and the destination of each category?
- Does ONR anticipate that incorrectly stored spent Magnox fuel elements will be discovered at Hinkley Point A?
As soon as you are able to clarify this information for us, we will be pleased to process your Freedom of Information request.
PIT (Public Interest Test) if applicable