Wylfa and Oldbury graphite core safety cases
- Date released
- 22 January 2021
- Request number
- Release of information under
- Freedom of Information Act 2000
Would it be possible to supply the following four documents?
- A Revised Safety Case for the Integrity of the Graphite Cores to the Planned End of Generation: Update of the Safety Case for Reactor 2 Following the Reclassification of the Orientation of Some Graphite Sample Strength Data and Discovery of Cracks in Top Reflector Bricks of Reactor 1
- A Revised Safety Case for the Integrity of the Graphite Cores to the Planned End of Generation: Proposal to Operate Reactor 1 to a Mean Core Irradiation of 32.8GWd/t
- Annual Review of the Safety Case for the Integrity of the Graphite Cores: 2008
- Safety Case for the Integrity of the Graphite Cores: A Probabilistic Assessment: 2010
I can confirm that under Section 1 of the FOIA we do hold the information requested. Please find attached the four documents requested.
Please note that personal data within the reports has been withheld using the exemption Section 40(2) of the FOIA. In particular, disclosure of the information would breach principle (a) of GDPR (lawfulness, fairness and transparency) on the grounds that there is no lawful basis to process this data. In addition, disclosing this personal data would also breach principle (b) of GDPR (purpose limitation) as the data was provided for the purposes of presentation ownership or circulation.
PIT (Public Interest Test) if applicable