External Training Contracts
- Date released
- 25 March 2020
- Request number
- Release of information under
- Freedom of Information Act 2000
Under the Freedom of Information Act I would like to know the following information:
- Do you have a Managed Service Provider (MSP) contract in place for your external training needs?
- If so, what is the start date and duration of the contract?
- Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
- Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
- Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
To clarify: I am requesting information regarding external suppliers of any training that the ONR receives. I am referring only to external suppliers but wish to know about MSP’s for all forms of training you receive.
I confirm that under Section 1 of the FOIA, that we do not hold the information related to your request.
ONR does not have any appointed Managed Services Provider with an external supplier that provides all of our internal staff training needs.
We have contracts with several external suppliers who deliver training related services across different elements of training needs, such as:
- Technical support training to ONR Inspectors
- Non-technical training and support, available to all ONR staff
- Foundation Leadership training
- Diversity & Inclusion training
- Media & Broadcast training
- Investigation & Mediation training
All these contracts have been procured via competition to appoint the most economically advantageous solution and to provide value for money to ONR.
PIT (Public Interest Test) if applicable