Details about ONR's Intranet
- Date released
- 3 December 2019
- Request number
- Release of information under
- Freedom of Information Act 2000
Please could you provide the following information:
- How many employees are working for your organisation, including full-time, part-time, and contracted staff?
- What is your annual intranet budget?
- What is your current intranet solution? (e.g. Invotra, Sharepoint, Kahootz, Umbraco)
- How long have you been using this solution, and when does your contract expire?
- Do you work with an external partner to supply your intranet? If not, do you develop your intranet internally?
- Which team/individual is responsible for managing your intranet internally?
- Which other organisations have access to your intranet?
- Do you share IT services with other organisations?
- Are you using the Office 365 suite? If so, which applications from the suite are in use?
- Who is responsible for your intranet’s procurement within the organisation?
- Do you use Microsoft’s Active Directory to manage your people data? If so, is your Active Directory (AD) managed on-premise or in the cloud?
- Do you use any other Software as a Service (SaaS) applications? (e.g. Atlassian/Jira, Slack, Trello, Xero)
If possible, please could you present the information via a Microsoft Word or Excel document, sent to me via email.
Please see this document detailing the answers to your questions. I hope you find this information useful.
PIT (Public Interest Test) if applicable